How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

 

Results 1 to 11 of 11
Anybody know exactly how to do this? Thanks...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 183 Times in 35 Posts

    Default How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Anybody know exactly how to do this?


    Thanks




  2. #2
    ShazzMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Good question

  3. #3
    caneman's Avatar
    caneman is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Here are some footprints that have worked for me:

    Scuttle
    inurl:?sort=url_asc
    "Don't ask for my password for 2 weeks"

    Pligg
    "powered by Pligg"

    “* Published News * Upcoming News * Submit a New Story * Groups * Create a Group“

    "Email:
    Lowercase letters only
    Password:
    Five character minimum"

    “Lowercase letters only” “Five character minimum”

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caneman For This Useful Post:

    nightshade787 (04-24-2011), postcd (06-06-2010)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 183 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by caneman View Post
    Here are some footprints that have worked for me:

    Scuttle
    inurl:?sort=url_asc
    "Don't ask for my password for 2 weeks"

    Pligg
    "powered by Pligg"

    * Published News * Upcoming News * Submit a New Story * Groups * Create a Group“

    "Email:
    Lowercase letters only
    Password:
    Five character minimum"

    “Lowercase letters only” “Five character minimum”

    Thanks a lot but I don't understand the text that I put in yellow.

  6. #5
    caneman's Avatar
    caneman is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Sorry, I should have been clearer with this... Just use the phrase in quotes as your search string (there are two separate search foot prints here):

    "* Published News * Upcoming News * Submit a New Story * Groups * Create a Group"


    "Email:" + "Lowercase letters only" + "Password:" + "Five character minimum" + “Lowercase letters only” + “Five character minimum”



  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 183 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Thanks a lot man.

    Quote Originally Posted by caneman View Post
    Sorry, I should have been clearer with this... Just use the phrase in quotes as your search string (there are two separate search foot prints here):

    "* Published News * Upcoming News * Submit a New Story * Groups * Create a Group"


    "Email:" + "Lowercase letters only" + "Password:" + "Five character minimum" + “Lowercase letters only” + “Five character minimum”



  8. #7
    googlemonster's Avatar
    googlemonster is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 500 Times in 178 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Code:
    inurl:"upcoming" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"register" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"cloud.php" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"live_comments" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"faq-en.php" intext:"pligg"
    inanchor:"Pligg beta 9 Home"
    inanchor:"About Pligg"
    inurl:"/pligg" inurl:/register.php
    inurl:register.php intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit"
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" intext:"Tag Cloud" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php intitle:"register"
    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register.php intext:"Powered by Pligg"
    "Powered by Pligg"
    intitle:"Pligg beta"
    "What Is Pligg?"
    intitle:"Pligg Beta 9"
    "http://www.pligg.com"
    inurl:register.php intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit"
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" intext:"Tag Cloud" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php intitle:"register"
    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register.php intext:"Powered by Pligg"

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to googlemonster For This Useful Post:

    cbnoob (06-10-2011), frenchboy (06-12-2011), jangoz (03-20-2010), Kepperbes (04-24-2011), mohsinmajestic (04-11-2011), moondoggy (01-29-2011), mymomatemyhomework (06-09-2010), nash478 (06-21-2010), nightshade787 (04-24-2011), pjK997 (04-21-2010), postcd (06-06-2010), senom (04-11-2011)

  10. #8
    travelerbg's Avatar
    travelerbg is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    im looking for pligg lists - offer autopligg submit service pm me

  11. #9
    MAT420 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    hm can someone explain that further please? i need pligg targets bad. thanks

  12. #10
    senom's Avatar
    senom is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vieille Europe
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 62 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Good list
    Thanks

  13. #11
    Kepperbes is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: How to scrape pligg and scuttle sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by googlemonster View Post
    Code:
    inurl:"upcoming" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"register" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"cloud.php" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"live_comments" intitle:"pligg"
    inurl:"faq-en.php" intext:"pligg"
    inanchor:"Pligg beta 9 Home"
    inanchor:"About Pligg"
    inurl:"/pligg" inurl:/register.php
    inurl:register.php intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit"
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" intext:"Tag Cloud" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php intitle:"register"
    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register.php intext:"Powered by Pligg"
    "Powered by Pligg"
    intitle:"Pligg beta"
    "What Is Pligg?"
    intitle:"Pligg Beta 9"
    "http://www.pligg.com"
    inurl:register.php intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit"
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" intext:"Tag Cloud" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php intitle:"register"
    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php
    inurl:/register.php intext:"Powered by Pligg"
    Thanks for these footprints!


Similar Threads

  1. Submitting to Pligg and Scuttle sites
    By Atlas in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:51 PM
  2. Im willing to do search with hrefer for pligg/scuttle sites!!!
    By Hrvojekovcalija in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:22 AM
  3. Need a list of pligg and scuttle sites
    By gabs1981 in forum Social Networking Sites
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98