Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

 

Results 1 to 19 of 19
Hey guys, I just started to build some amazon niche stores to earn a little ...
  1. #1
    S0leil's Avatar
    S0leil is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Hey guys,

    I just started to build some amazon niche stores to earn a little passive income.
    But I have some questions which I need to be answered

    1. Is it useful to search for niches with "buy" at the end so that I get visitors which are ready to buy before the find my site?
    2. How much [exact] searches should my niche have at least?
    3. How much intitle:"keyword" and inurl:"keyword" can it have max?

    I also will do a "Follow me" thread here to motivate you guys I am also ready to JV with you if you have good ideas how to do that
    P.S. I am from germany and I build german amazon stores!
    Thank you for all your (hopefully) coming help :P

    1. Day (was 3 days ago^^)

    What I did:
    -built my first site ---> Keyword was: 1000 exact searches intitle: 83 inurl: 55 | mostly zero competition
    -added 3 short articles
    -added some keyword related amazon products with azon
    -build ~ 10 quality ******** backlinks (comments manually)

    What I will do today:
    -get at least 1 more niche
    -write more articles for my 1 niche

    Amazon stats so fare:

    Articles sold
    6
    clicks
    166
    conversion rate
    3,61%

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S0leil For This Useful Post:

    ronegraT (02-10-2013), samuel69 (02-10-2013)




  3. #2
    S0leil's Avatar
    S0leil is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Day 2 Update:
    My site jumped to site 2 #11,12 and 13 - I am very happy!

    Yesterday I bought:http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-only-5-a.html
    Lets see how it goes

    What I did today:
    -Found a new niche -> 8100 exact searches -> intitle: ~7.550 inurl: ~2.190

    What I will do today:
    -Register a good domain for the niche
    -write more articles for my first niche
    -build some links to my first niche

    Amazon stats:
    articles sold

    6

    clicks

    177

    Conversion

    3,39%



    Do you think it would be good if I build some .edu .gov links? Propably with this service:
    http://fiverr.com/wiseman/create-10-...-google-inside

    ?

  4. #3
    LBrown's Avatar
    LBrown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Land of the Brave
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 630 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by S0leil View Post
    1. Is it useful to search for niches with "buy" at the end so that I get visitors which are ready to buy before the find my site?
    2. How much [exact] searches should my niche have at least?
    3. How much intitle:"keyword" and inurl:"keyword" can it have max?
    I'll answer these for you with some of my thoughts.

    1) Yes.
    2) At least 590. Most say at least 1000. The higher you go the more you'll make from it but the less stable your SERPs will be.
    3) This should not be the only factor you look at. If you find keywords with low results that's probably a good sign but high results do not mean that it is definitely a difficult keyword.

    Good luck with this and congrats on taking action!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LBrown For This Useful Post:

    hats_off (02-14-2013)

  6. #4
    S0leil's Avatar
    S0leil is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrown View Post
    I'll answer these for you with some of my thoughts.

    1) Yes.
    2) At least 590. Most say at least 1000. The higher you go the more you'll make from it but the less stable your SERPs will be.
    3) This should not be the only factor you look at. If you find keywords with low results that's probably a good sign but high results do not mean that it is definitely a difficult keyword.

    Good luck with this and congrats on taking action!

    Thanks for your help

  7. #5
    mynameis940 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 53 Times in 51 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Do you have a niche for multiple reviews at one site, or you do one site per review?
    What niche do you choose for main site if it is multiple reviews one?
    Do you use free/paid/custom theme?
    Wordpress or custom website?

  8. #6
    rashow is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    morocco/france
    Posts
    456
    Thanks
    495
    Thanked 70 Times in 59 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Hi ,
    just one question ,did a 3 days old website bring 6 sales ?
    rashow is banned from BHW. The next time they will be able to access the site is Friday 19th September 2014 10:00 PM.

  9. #7
    mergemedia's Avatar
    mergemedia is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Should be an interesting journey. Subscribed to this thread. Good luck!

  10. #8
    S0leil's Avatar
    S0leil is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by mergemedia View Post
    Should be an interesting journey. Subscribed to this thread. Good luck!
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by rashow View Post
    Hi ,
    just one question ,did a 3 days old website bring 6 sales ?
    Yes, I was wondering too!

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameis940 View Post
    Do you have a niche for multiple reviews at one site, or you do one site per review?
    What niche do you choose for main site if it is multiple reviews one?
    Do you use free/paid/custom theme?
    Wordpress or custom website?
    No I build one site per niche.
    I use free themes and try to build the sites as serious as possible. Not much colors etc.

  11. #9
    khawk1's Avatar
    khawk1 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 107 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Your off to a great start, when your making sales after 3 days
    Are you keeping your site small, or ?..
    Asking because google likes bigger sites, so for the future maybe better if you got some serious amount of articles (more than a few)..

    Best of luck!

  12. #10
    AzonGeek's Avatar
    AzonGeek is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    947
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 415 Times in 266 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Well good going... Scale it up
    I am also making four figure per month from my Amazon review sites.
    If you need any kind of help just buzz me

    Thanks

  13. #11
    avn_0903 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Nice!!! Definitely gonna follow this thread

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Clients Heart!
    Posts
    1,488
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 184 Times in 118 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by S0leil View Post
    Day 2 Update:
    My site jumped to site 2 #11,12 and 13 - I am very happy!

    Yesterday I bought:http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-only-5-a.html
    Lets see how it goes

    What I did today:
    -Found a new niche -> 8100 exact searches -> intitle: ~7.550 inurl: ~2.190

    What I will do today:
    -Register a good domain for the niche
    -write more articles for my first niche
    -build some links to my first niche

    Amazon stats:
    articles sold

    6

    clicks

    177

    Conversion

    3,39%



    Do you think it would be good if I build some .edu .gov links? Propably with this service:
    http://fiverr.com/wiseman/create-10-...-google-inside

    ?
    Thank you for selecting our service for your SEO needs Hope you have good result!

  15. #13
    S0leil's Avatar
    S0leil is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by www.ofuture.net View Post
    Thank you for selecting our service for your SEO needs Hope you have good result!
    Today I got the pyramid delivered, thanks! It seems good
    My site jumped to #10 Page1

    Update today:

    I havent done anything today cause I got no time.
    Clicks at amazon raised to 210.
    No new sales yet

    Do you have niche ideas? I build the site and content and you do SEO

    P.S. dont worry, I will do post updates in the next days

  16. #14
    resz9's Avatar
    resz9 is offline Quitters never win
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 108 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Hi, exactly how you do keyword research for amazon site? If the top 10 competitor are from amazon site itself and site like wallmart etc but just have a few backlink, it is a nice idea to rank for the keyword?

  17. #15
    dikkill's Avatar
    dikkill is online now Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 94 Times in 81 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    I got a question, is it against the terms on Shareca++ to share cracked software?Like the method, password in a text file.

  18. #16
    dikkill's Avatar
    dikkill is online now Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 94 Times in 81 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    Quote Originally Posted by dikkill View Post
    I got a question, is it against the terms on Shareca++ to share cracked software?Like the method, password in a text file.
    Woops sorry, wrong thread

  19. #17
    aymenbnr's Avatar
    aymenbnr is offline IM Bot Maker
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 60 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    it is the old and long way to making money online, but it still works ! now scale it up !

  20. #18
    Jeevs's Avatar
    Jeevs is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 1,561 Times in 510 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    I'm a starter at Amazon..will follow your journey closely

  21. #19
    ayashi80's Avatar
    ayashi80 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 35 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Best keywords for Amazon niche store | [Follow me bank hard with Amazon]

    I'm interested in this journey as well, most of my keyword-rich-domains for amazon have been killed by google, they are not showing in the first 5 pages anymore due to new google algorithm.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:05 PM
  3. WP plugin to buid niche amazon/ebay store
    By corerouter in forum Blogging
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 04:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103