Right, basically I am a bit indecisive about which route to go; I'm working on ...
Positive and negative about networks dealing with offline products; What'd be your choice?
Right, basically I am a bit indecisive about which route to go; I'm working on an auth page and I will be wanting to promote offline products (shoes, cups, etc).
I am planning on setting up an eCommerce page within the domain and my main concern is which network to work with; this is my view on the different networks:
1- Commission Junction:
- Great array of products
- Possibility of getting high commissions
- Monthly payment straight to bank (even if you are not based on the states)
- Need to get approved by each advertiser... This is a real pain in the ass, specially at the start
- Largest selection of products on every category
- Great brand reputation
- Easiest to deal with
- Payment every 60 days...
- Payment only by check if outside of usa...
- Earnings capped 4%-15%
Anyways, I would love to see your opinions on which one would be the best to go with.
I am a bit unsure as to which one should I stick to.
Last Post: 11-02-2011, 07:20 AM
By 2011nfl in forum BlackHat Lounge
Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:36 PM
By Sevenhelmets in forum Black Hat SEO
Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:39 AM
By selfprodigy in forum Black Hat SEO
Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:57 AM
By ahaobsh1450 in forum BlackHat Lounge
Last Post: 03-08-2009, 05:25 PM