Referral trafic on adsense Site

 

Results 1 to 16 of 16
Is referral traffic on adsense site is safe or not (Real Human Visits in high ...
  1. #1
    shriya1234's Avatar
    shriya1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    India
    Age
    23
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Is referral traffic on adsense site is safe or not (Real Human Visits in high amount 10k daily).

    I can bring more than 10k visits daily from torrent sites and adult Forums (Referral Traffic)...So is it Safe to Monetize it with adsense.(no adult content on my site)

    Pls Advise Guys. Has Anyone Done this Before.

    Note To MODs :- I have asked this question Before But did not Get Sufficient Answers Thats why Asking Again..




  2. #2
    thehighmind is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    No, it's not good. You will get your account disable if you do that.

  3. #3
    shriya1234's Avatar
    shriya1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    India
    Age
    23
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighmind View Post
    No, it's not good. You will get your account disable if you do that.
    I will Get disabled For what ....i am not doing anything against TOS of adsense, bringing referral traffic (humans) is not agianst TOS of Adsense...@thehightmind.. is there any reason behind your above reply..

  4. #4
    new movies's Avatar
    new movies is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    873
    Thanked 140 Times in 78 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    referal traffic is safe on adsense.
    Don't worry
    your website must not be of porn,gambling etc.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  5. #5
    EmpireQuality is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,805
    Thanks
    635
    Thanked 354 Times in 256 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    don't listen to fools who have no experience.
    referral traffic is perfectly fine, that's why google analytics tracks referral traffic LOL.
    about 70% of all my traffic is referral and the other 30% is direct, and my adsense sites have been doing well.
    although, i don't know if advertisers will get mad if their traffic is coming from torrent/adult sites.
    they might not like that.
    my traffic is from pinterest.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpireQuality For This Useful Post:

    portalweb (01-22-2013), shriya1234 (01-22-2013)

  7. #6
    tutughosh's Avatar
    tutughosh is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Some Where in the Optical Fiber
    Age
    31
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 371 Times in 126 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    But if the Traffic comes from a Adult, Dating kind of Sites and if the Adsense site is based on a General Niche, then will the Addsense Account Get Banned..??

  8. #7
    shriya1234's Avatar
    shriya1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    India
    Age
    23
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireQuality View Post
    don't listen to fools who have no experience.
    referral traffic is perfectly fine, that's why google analytics tracks referral traffic LOL.
    about 70% of all my traffic is referral and the other 30% is direct, and my adsense sites have been doing well.
    although, i don't know if advertisers will get mad if their traffic is coming from torrent/adult sites.
    they might not like that.
    my traffic is from pinterest.
    did anybody has ever tested referral traffic from porn sites..

  9. #8
    JRRC0329 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    how to get in adsense ?

  10. #9
    mywish1 is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    no mate you are totally safe referral traffic is ok for adsense site but keep in mind always Follow Adsense Tos good luck you are safe mate
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  11. #10
    shriya1234's Avatar
    shriya1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    India
    Age
    23
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Quote Originally Posted by mywish1 View Post
    no mate you are totally safe referral traffic is ok for adsense site but keep in mind always Follow Adsense Tos good luck you are safe mate
    Which Tos you mean in particular...

  12. #11
    varun2013 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Is there any alternative to get adsense approve.

  13. #12
    Furious George's Avatar
    Furious George is offline Awesome Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 2,031 Times in 834 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    It looks like you've gotten sufficient answers.

    And I can tell you, yes, referral traffic is safe to send to your site, as long as the site they end up at with adsense doesn't violate their terms of service.

    They will search to see where your traffic is coming from. If your traffic is coming from mysite.com, they will go to mysite.com to make sure you're not sending the traffic to them in violation of their terms of service. For example, you post a link and say "go here and click on some ads". Even though that's a referral, it's against their terms of service, because you're not allowed to ask people to click on ads. SO... imagine yourself doing something else that is against their terms. (this is an example)

    If you have to ask, odds are it's not okay. Google doesn't play around.

    Asking the same question 10 times in different ways rarely gives different answers.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Furious George For This Useful Post:

    Allenn (04-20-2013), shriya1234 (01-23-2013)

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    its totally fine i get my 70% of my traffic via referral, so its save

  16. #14
    janny2030 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 137 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    10K daily? You can be an adsense million dollars guy if you do the right job. Only traffic, it's not enough, Twist it to make ur way perfect for getting clicks and also you need to stick to Google's TOS. I already got my 100 Adsense accounts banned while walking across the field of grave. M not BS here but already got tons of traffic from Warez/Torrent for the passed 5 years. My accounts normally lasted in about 4-5 months and the last one lasted for about a year until it get banned.

    PM me for further discussion, I might also want to see your site....

    Thanks

  17. #15
    varun2013 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    Is there any alternative to get adsense approve.

  18. #16
    danny0085 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bolivia
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 24 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: Referral trafic on adsense Site

    maybe the advertisers will complaint if there is no convertions


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:57 PM
  2. Adsense+ FB trafic = $100/day. (Any risk?)
    By Raven13 in forum Adsense
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:40 PM
  3. How to drive trafic to a cashback site?
    By Ghetix in forum Membership Sites
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
  4. need trafic to my site
    By 0biwan in forum Hire a Freelancer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:02 AM
  5. send fake trafic to a site
    By mazgalici in forum Cloaking and Content Generators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109